Saturday, January 10, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!!

Splish, Splash, I was taking a bath...

Anybody need tickets to the gun show?

Me shopping at Target with Mom & Dad today. I was showcasing my "There is a new sheriff in town" shirt and mixing in a snooze.


Me and Mom on NYE ready to party! I didn't quite make it until midnight...


I'm starting to sit in my high chair while Mom and Dad are eating.


We are quite the pair!


Me wearing what my Dad calls my "monkey suit" :)


Me having some fun with one of my new toys!


My tippie toes are starting to touch the ground in my jumper!


After over 20 hours in the car for the holidays, we were all happy to relax at home. By the way, we were all really asleep :)


Smiling on Mom & Dad's bed in Oakley after some assistance getting dressed.


Mom and me catching some zzzz's. We had a long day of fun in Oakley!


Just chillin' in my Radio Flyer. Ladies, I have an extra seat...


Isn't this shirt the truth! I hit the jackpot with my Grandmas!




Dad showing me how to open a gift. I'll have it figured out by next year!


Me being festive! :)




No comments: