Sunday, December 14, 2008

What I've been doing while counting down to my first Christmas . . .

Hanging out by the tree.  I'm trying to guess what I'm getting for Christmas?!?!

Showing off my cute cheeks and smile!




Ginger playing in the snow trying to get her new invisible fence figured out.

This was me on my way to school (daycare) for the first time.  The day was tough on Mom!

Meredith and I together again.  Can you believe I already have a girlfriend?

I sure love my jumper and I'm only about an inch from touching the ground!

           Big Sis' really looks out for me and even gives me a smooch from time to time.

Look at my left hand.  Dad says it will throw a good splitter some day.

       I love it when Dad sings "Take me out to the ball game."  He even sings it about me :)

         The chicks dig me :)

           Ginger is such a bed hog!

  I love feeling like a kangaroo with Mom.  She is always on the go and I see all kinds of things!

         Check out my "crib".  Oh yeah!

 Filling out my clothes quite nicely at two months.

     Check out my guns!

  Dad and me in Manhattan ready for some K-State football.  We lost, but I see some potential!

Mom was there too, so here's all 3 of us.  It was sure fun!

   Dad setting me on Ginger for a ride.  

No comments: