Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life is GOOD!!!

There has been a lot going on since I was born. I've seen the doctor a couple times with great reports, been out to eat with mom and dad a couple times, been to KC to visit family, and have even been to Oakley. I'm feeling pretty darn good lately. I hear time and time how cute I am and people hug and kiss me a lot. Well, I've been eating, sleeping, watching a lot of baseball with dad since the playoffs are on, and have been spending a ton of time with my big sis Ginger. I think she gets jealous from time to time, but we're pretty tight.
Well, I've grown about an inch and a half, gained about a pound, so I'm filling out quite nicely. I'm eating about every 2-3 hours and my sleep patterns are hit or miss. I'll find a schedule before long. The main thing is that I'm having fun and love all this attention I'm getting! Until next time, peace out and know that I appreciate everything that all of you do for me and my folks. I sure am blessed!
Mom, all of this eating is wearing me out!

Hitting the showers after a long day . . . and liking it!

Man, I cannot wait to play catch with dad:)

Growing into my baseball chair quite nicely!
Getting situated so mom and dad can go out to dinner.
(By the way . . . I was good this time!)


"Stop Ginger, I'm trying to watch the K-State game!"

Has anybody seen my comb?


















No comments: