Monday, September 22, 2008

The happenings of week 1

Just before our first attempt at dinner on the town at Outback . . .

I know my grandmas love me . . .

Hmmm . . . what to play with first?!?!

Bath number two was a success!  Hudson smiled the whole time:)

First trip to the park as a family.

Hudson looking good in his "Later Gator" outfit.  

Hudson is more than a handful.

Hudson enjoying his swing.

Taking a load off.

Hudson loves his Tigger shirt!

What a pair!

After a little calming down, Ginger was ready to relax with her new brother and Dad.

All buckled in and ready to roll.  

Time to go home!  Big sis is waiting with a smooch!

Trying to start him off on the right foot.  Go Cats!

Another thing to smile about...

I think I'm needing a haircut.

Hudson has his Dad's baby blues.

Mom, Dad, and all Grandparents celebrated the birth of our little guy.  

Hudson's first bath.  He didn't seem to be a huge fan...

Hudson taking a nap after this long process.

Dad couldn't be more proud!  

Now the fun really begins.  What an amazing day!

Hudson weighs in at 7 pounds and 3 ounces.  He is ounce for ounce the most precious little boy in the world!

A moment we'll never forget...  Mom finally gets to meet her baby boy!  Dad was standing by.

1 comment:

Capturing Candids photography by Jada Scott said...

Congrats to the Smith Family! I love the pictures, and the last one just about brought tears to my eyes! I could feel all of the joy and excitement!

Enjoy your little man!

Jada